Welcome to Fall River Homeless Service Providers Coalition!
The Fall River HSPC seeks to provide quality of life to the formerly homeless and empower them to live as independently as possible.
The Fall River Homeless Service Providers Coalition’s (HSPC) mission is to:
- work towards eradicating homelessness in Fall River, MA
- to improve access to mainstream resources
- to assist in the transition from homelessness through the continuum of care
- to provide supportive services
- to help maintain housing
- to prevent discharge of homeless people to the streets
- and to employ a quality Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) that accurately tracks and counts the homeless.
- Homeless Services:
If you or some you know is homeless or at risk for homelessness please contact us today.
August 22, 2016
A subcommittee consisting of Julie Almond, Patricia Steiblin and Lynne Olsen-Vieira met on Friday 8/19/16 to review and rank the new and renewal projects that will be part of the Fall River CoC application this year.
After careful thought and consideration, the subcommittee formulated the ranking of the 12 programs for the CoC application that you find below. In reaching a decision, the subcommittee took into consideration the importance of several factors: provision of permanent housing; provision of housing to the often underserved specialty populations of young adults and veterans; and review of programmatic performance measures.
The recommendation committee is grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the review process.
- The Call
- Stone Residence
- A New Home
- Second Chances
- A Loving Home
- Opening Doors II
- Francis House
- Home First (Reallocation)
- Home First 2 (New Project)
- 11a. Next Step Home Program ($305,846)
- 11b. Next Step Home Program ($146, 418)
- 12. Gateway to Home