Welcome to Fall River Homeless Service Providers Coalition!
The Fall River Homeless Service Providers Coalition’s (HSPC) mission is to:
- work towards eradicating homelessness in Fall River, MA
- to improve access to mainstream resources
- to assist in the transition from homelessness through the continuum of care
- to provide supportive services
- to help maintain housing
- to prevent discharge of homeless people to the streets
- and to employ a quality Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) that accurately tracks and counts the homeless.
- Homeless Services:
The Fall River HSPC seeks to provide quality of life to the formerly homeless and empower them to live as independently as possible.
November 6, 2015
A subcommittee consisting of Maggie Smith, Renee Brum, Janet Richardi and Lynne Olsen-Vieira met on Wednesday 11/4/15 to review and rank the new and renewal projects that will be part of the Fall River CoC application this year.
After careful thought and consideration, the subcommittee formulated the ranking, of the 13 programs for the CoC application that you find below. In reaching a decision, the subcommittee took into consideration the importance of several factors: provision of permanent housing; provision of housing to the often underserved specialty populations of young adults and veterans; and review of programmatic performance measures.
The recommendation committee is grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the review process.
- Stone Residence
- Francis House
- Gateway to Home
- Next Step Home
- A New Home
- A Loving Home
- Opening Doors 2
- The Call
- Second Chances